Thursday, October 30, 2014

Final meeting before we leave for Uganda!


I have been blessed to get to know the wonderful people I will be sharing my Africa experience with ..... most recently over dinner in Orange CA.  I was able to attend our last meeting (and my second) this past Sunday night.  This is the most awesome group of believers you would ever want to meet!



There are actually 13 of us going on this adventure.... 9 of these special folks are pictured above!  They include my cousin Pat, my "cousin" Linda(Chuck's wife) and 6 people I have enjoyed getting to know.  They have been to Uganda many times ..... some have made up to 16 trips .... and they have shared their experiences with us!  This being our first trip....we have lots of questions, worries, and concerns but Dave, Frankie, Tracy, Jeff, Lauren, Tammi and Debbie have shown us that we are not so much going to Africa to "give" of ourselves to the Ugandan people, but that we will come away with so much more than we had ever even hoped for!

I look forward meeting up with all of my team two weeks from today in Kampala Uganda!

No comments:

Post a Comment